Finding an auto accident lawyer in Georgia can be a tedious task, given that there are several points that you need to consider. Most importantly, which lawyer will deliver the best results for your case?
- Location – driving more than 30 minutes to get to the lawyer’s offices can be tedious, especially with traffic in Georgia. Choose a lawyer that can come to you, if necessary. That shows they care and are willing to accommodate, especially during difficult times.
- Language – although we are in Georgia, there is a lot of multiculturalism, you should also know that if your native language is Spanish, you have to find a car accident law firm that has trained personnel to assist you and explain the process in Spanish clearly.
- The cost, a car accident lawyer should not charge for the case before providing results, although many do. It is advisable to find a lawyer who will only charge if he wins your case. That allows for a fair amount of what you are going to earn and so you do not have to pay out of pocket.
- The credibility and reputation – these are two qualities that not all law firms have, most firms may have one of the two but may lack the other. It is essential that the lawyer has a good reputation in Georgia and that when communicating with them a seriousness and compliance in the process is noticed.
- Hire a law firm that has experience – this is very important, one that has a considerable number of lawyers and staff will be able to do a much more professional and agile job.
- Experience – How are they treating you from the get-go? One of the most decisive factors when hiring an auto accident lawyer in Georgia is the initial impression. Remember that experience makes professionals, and that is the result that can be given by law firms that have at least five years of experience in car accident cases.
These are just a few of the tips to consider when looking to hire an accident lawyer in Atlanta. Your health and well-being are a priority, and you must be selective of who will represent you.
HOW CAN I IDENTIFY IF MY AUTO ACCIDENT HAS A FUTURE?
In a car accident, there are several relevant points to determine if a case has the potential to claim compensation from the insurer. We will list the most important ones to take into account if you have a car accident, it is clear that the best option is to contact an accident lawyer in Georgia.
At the time of the accident, it is ideal to contact an accident lawyer immediately, do not let the days pass by, do not wait until15 days after the crash to call; It can generate problems when claiming compensation.
Visit a doctor who specializes in car accidents in Atlanta, Georgia. They can read the report and take care of the injuries caused. Remember that if the accident is severe, you need to call 911 to be treated by an ambulance. Most lawyers have doctors they can refer you to, call us at 404.436.6369 if you need a doctor or an auto accident lawyer.
Make sure to have witnesses of the accident; witnesses are people who have seen the collision or who have been in the crash.
It does not matter if you are the driver or a passenger; you can be compensated. You should be aware that as long as you have a car, you should have an insurance contract in case you have an accident.
The location of where the accident occurred must be within the perimeter of the state of Georgia. If the accident happened out of state, it is better to communicate with the lawyer from that particular state to ensure you receive adequate representation. Call us now to speak to a car accident specialist. Our number is 404,436.6369, Diaz & Gaeta Law.
We hope you never find yourself in a car accident, but if you do, it’s essential to know a good accident lawyer to defend your rights. Don’t wait too long to call us, call 404.436.6369.