Attorney Giovanni Diaz Gives Information on Humanitarian Visas

If you are a victim of a crime and you fear to defend yourself because you are not in the country legally, you should see this video and what lawyer Giovanni Diaz has to say.

“If you are the victim of a crime, do not be afraid to call the police. The police are here to protect you. There are benefits and there is a specific benefit that an undocumented person can achieve if he calls the police and is willing to help the police and the prosecution to work the case.

What kind of protection is there?

If you are a victim of a crime or a victim of domestic violence, there are humanitarian visas that can help you and you can achieve permanent residence in the future. If you are a victim of domestic violence by a resident or citizen you can take advantage of the VAWA visa to apply for residency.

If you were a victim of a citizen, you can apply for residency immediately. If you were a victim of a resident, you have to stand in line and normally that wait lasts a year and a half or two years approximately.

If something like this has happened to you, you should call an experienced lawyer immediately. I have been working on U and VAWA visa cases for many years and our consultations are free.

Call us at 678.503.2780 and ask for attorney Giovanni Diaz ”

Connect with Diaz and Gaeta on your favorite social networks:




Leave A Comment